Parent/Carer Workshop: “An Introduction to Autistic Spectrum Condition and the Rationale of Using Visuals and a Structured Approach”
Is your child on the Autistic spectrum, are you waiting for an assessment or do you think that they might be?
- Would you like to make some visuals that you can take and use at home?
- Come along to our workshop to hear from the Cheshire East Autism Team (CEAT) and to make your own resources for home to help with:
○ SYMBOLS ○ Bath time routine ○ Using the toilet
○ Washing hands ○ Morning routine ○ Traffic lights
○ Now and Next ○ School/no school symbols ○ Getting dressed/undressed
○ Days of the week chart for activities including activity symbols
Book a FREE place onto our workshop and find out more about the Cheshire East Autism Team and to leave with your own resources as recommended by the team.
Contact … email@example.com or call 0300 123 5166 to book a place.
Please let us know if you have any special requirements so that we can support you to get the best from the work shop. No a child care facilities at the event.
This workshop is for parents and carers only. If you are a professional please look into the CEAT CPD programme for a similar course.
*We are able to provide tea, coffee and biscuits. There is also a café within the venue where you could lunch after the work shop has ended with friends*