Lots of fun activities for children & young people, plus information stands for parent carers.
We (Cheshire East Parent Carer Forum) will be there, with cakes, drinks and information to share – come and say hello!
As usual, Cheshire & Warrington Carers Trust have a busy itinerary for Carers Week
- Monday 12 June: Information, Drop in & Coffee – Holmes Chapel Leisure Centre (Time TBC)
- Monday 12 June: Nordic Walk for Parent Carers @ Poynton Methodist Church, 6.30 to 8.30pm
- Tuesday 13 June: Information, tea & chat in the garden room (joint event with Carers Trust4All) : Overton House, Congleton, 11 am to 3 pm
- Tuesday 13 June: A carers celebration @ Carers Centre, Brierley Centre, Crewe, 10.30 am to 12.30 pm
- Wednesday 14 June: Parent Carer Coffee morning with crafts @ Ruby’s Fund, Congleton, 10 am to 12 noon
- Thursday 15 June: East Cheshire Carers Garden Party (joint with Sunflower Centre Hospice) The Sunflower Centre, Macclesfield, 4 pm to 7 pm (booking essential – 01270 257331)
- Thursday 15 June: Legal Advice and Benefits Workshop, Mere Court Hotel, Knutsford, 10.30 am to 2.30 pm (booking essential – 01270 257331)
- Friday 16 June: Davenham British Legion Fundraiser
- Saturday 17 June: Family Fun Event, Congleton Leisure Centre, 1.30 pm to 3.30 pm