Educational Psychology Service Consultation Sessions – Congleton
16/10/2018 | | Congleton and Holmes Chapel Children’s Centre, New Street, Congleton, CW12 3AH
Educational Psychology Team Parental Consultation Sessions 2018
Parents, carers; do you have any questions or concerns about the well-being, behaviour, learning or development of your child?
Come and speak to an Educational Psychologist. We will be holding free 45 minutes sessions for parents/carers in Children’s Centres (see dates below). Booking is required.
Conversations tend to be more open and productive without the focus child present. Pre-school children MAY be able to join a session at the Children’s Centre if no alternative child care facilities are available. Please enquire with the individual centre when booking.
If you have any questions please contact The Educational Psychology Team.
Consultation Session dates 2018
- 25 Sep 2018 – Oak Tree Childrens Centre
- 16 Oct 2018 – Congleton Childrens Centre
- 6 Nov 2018 – Monks Coppenhall Childrens Centre
- 11 Dec 2018 – Oakenclough Children Centre
Consultation Session dates 2019
- 22 Jan 2019 – Sandbach Childrens Centre
- 19 Jan 2019 – Congleton Childrens Centre
- 19 Mar 2019 – Oakenclough Children Centre
- 23 Apr 2019 – Oak Tree Childrens Centre
- 14 May 2019 – Monks Coppenhall Childrens Centre
- 11 Jun 2019 – Congleton Childrens Centre
- 09 Jul 2019 – Oak Tree Childrens Centre
- 23 Jul 2018 – Sandbach Childrens Centre