Education, Health & Care Plans Open Forum: 7 July
The event is on Tuesday, 7 July 2015, from 10am to 2pm at St Peters Church Hall, Elworth , Sandbach, CW11 3HU
The agenda for the day will be:
- EHC Plans – One year on, feedback so far
- Independent Supporters – How can they help?
- Mediation, Appeals and Tribunals – Information from Kids and Liz Perry (Solicitor with Slater & Gordon)
- Lunch (and a chance to chat with professionals)
- Person Centred Approach – workshop session
To book your place please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07794431768 (make sure you tell us about any dietary requirements).
The event is open to anyone, so please share with anyone who may be interested.
Members can reclaim any travel and childcare costs in line with our expenses policy.
If you need a lift, or if you are able to offer a lift to another parent, please let us know.