Dealing with anger effectively: course for men Week 1 (Altrincham)
14/09/2017 | 14:30 to 16:30 | The Counselling and Family Centre, 40 Mayors Road, Altrincham, WA15 9RP
Dealing with Anger Effectively
An 8 week course in anger management (Men only)
Dates: Thursday 14th September for 8 consecutive weeks until Thursday 2nd November 2017
Time: 2.30pm – 4.30pm
Location: The Counselling and Family Centre, 40 Mayors Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA15 9RP
Trainer: Victoria Abadi
Families and Addictions Co-ordinator at The Counselling & Family Centre with 20 years’ experience of working with Addictions. MBACP counsellor, qualified for 18 years.
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone who is struggling with dealing with their anger in an effective way.
Aims of course
Following completion of this course you will:
- Understand more about your own anger
- Have learnt about what things make your anger worse
- Have learnt to recognise what causes your anger
- Have learnt to recognise what triggers your anger
- Have explored ways of managing destructive anger
- Have explored the benefits and costs of getting angry
- Have learnt assertiveness skills
- Have learnt more effective ways of communicating
- Have learnt ways to challenge unhelpful thoughts and introduce new positive ways of thinking
£10 for the course – free if on means-tested benefits
For further information or to book the course please call: 0161 941 7754 or email: email@example.com